Facts about the writer:
- I have an MA in American Studies and English.
- I have been working in the film and media business for several years.
- I’m a classic TV and movie buff. I write articles, short stories and novels.
- I love to research topics and people who spark something in my heart and mind.
- I’m a hobby actress and an amateur cook who loves to dance and sing.
- I’m interested in sculpting, horseback riding and painting.
- I’m into collages, interior decorating and vintage fashion design.
- I have a thing for whodunits, radio plays, film noir and the Wild West.
- I get inspired by uplifting music, art and warmhearted, humble personalities.
- Spirituality is an essence of my life.
Articles / Reviews on MovieFanFare:
- April 23, 2012: Barbara Hale and Hearty
- May 25, 2012: One Touch of Venus
- July 17, 2012: A Look Back at Betty White’s Date with the Angels TV Series
- July 23, 2012: Sorry, Wrong Number
- August 17, 2012: The Lucy Show
- August 24, 2012: Perry Mason: A True TV Classic
- September 10, 2012: And Baby Makes Three: A Classic Movie Review
- September 24, 2012: Beyond Kit Carson: Remembering Bill Williams
- January 16, 2013: The Houston Story 1956 – Classic Movie Review
- April 22, 2013: Remembering The Dick Van Dyke Show
- August 30, 2012: Sharpen Your Pencil, Beautiful: The Style and Fashion of Della Street on Queens of Vintage
- September 2012: Perry Mason review in Vintage Life, issue 22
- November 2012: Date with the Angels review in Vintage Life, issue 24
- December 2012: Life with Elizabeth review in Vintage Life, issue 25
- February 2013: Leave it to Beaver review in Vintage Life, issue 27
- March 2013: Bewitched review in Vintage Life, issue 28
- May 2013: Alfred Hitchcock Presents review in Vintage Life, issue 30
- Della’s Notepad on WordPress